Here’s the Auto Trader commercial:
Godzilla was one of those creature features often to get played on Pittsburgh’s Chiller Theater. In fact you might see the original (and best version) “Godzilla “and countless sequels such as, “King Kong vs. Godzilla,” “Godzilla vs. Mothra,” “Destroy all Monsters,” and “Godzilla vs. the Smog Monster.”
Hosted by Bill Cardille from 1963 to 1983, Chiller Theater was a Pittsburgh staple that aired a double feature every Saturday night at 11:30 on channel 11 (WIIC/WPXI). Chilly Billy Cardilli (as he was called) provided light hearted skits during commercial breaks. His campy humor and grade B horror films kept Pittsburghers amused for 20 years.
To get a sense of the antics of the host and his show, the following clips are from the 1991 Chiller Theater Reunion Show (in six parts).
In addition to his 20 year stint with Chiller Theater, Bill also hosted Studio Wrestling, was a Channel 11 weatherman, and appeared on numerous other TV and radio shows. Securing his place in the pantheon of horror flix, George Romero hired Bill to play the role of the newscaster in both versions of his “Night of the Living Dead.”
You can get your ex back and cure your infertility problems with Dr Reethesh. When I met Dr Reethesh, my husband had divorced me because I was a barren woman at 32 years of age and I have been married for five years. I went to many hospitals and all the doctors I met were telling me that i'll not be able to give birth again. The doctors were telling me that I am affected with Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and Uterine Fibroids. They were advising me to go for child adoption. I was devastated and confused as a woman of my age. I went online to look for help on how to get my marriage back then I met Dr Reethesh. Within a few weeks of contacting Dr Reethesh, my ex husband came back home and pleaded for me to forgive him and take him back after six months of divorce. I accepted him back and then I told Dr Reethesh of my bareness for him to help me. He did the spell for fertility. I took the herbs he sent to me. And after some months of finishing the herbs, I conceived. My husband got me pregnant and I gave birth to a handsome son. Presently, I am a mother of a handsome son and I am happy in my marriage. All thanks to Dr Reethesh and his wonderful work. Contact Dr Reethesh Via WhatsApp: +2349012999010 OR Email: reethesh60@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHere is the wonderful thing Dr Reethesh did for me that saved my home. I was having serious trouble in my marriage, Things weren't going fine between me and my wife, we were always fighting ourselves for no good reason and this issue almost ended up killing ourselves during any fight we had. But thanks to Dr Reethesh for coming to our rescue. On this day after me and my wife had an argument she left the house. After she left I came back to my senses. It's just like something bad left my body. So I told myself that I need to look for a solution. That's how I went online and did some research so I came across good review testimonies about Dr Reethesh how he has been helping a lot of people in restoring their broken home. So I reached out to Dr Reethesh and explained myself to him, After he did everything he needed to do. He explained to me that the person behind me and my wife's troubles is my Ex-girlfriend. She wants my wife to leave me alone so she can take the place of my wife. I asked Dr Reethesh what the solution was and he told me what needed to be done. So I paid for all the items needed. When Dr Reethesh did his work the rest was history. Dr Reethesh was able to destroy the evil spell my Ex-girlfriend did to destroy my home and helped me to bring everything back to normal between me and my wife. My wife and I apologized to ourselves and made peace with ourselves. Today me and my lovely wife are living happily together without any troubles. If you need Dr Reethesh help you can contact Via WhatsApp: +2349012999010 Or Email: reethesh60@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHow my best friend lied against me because she wants my husband to herself. Please be careful about some persons you call your friend. I got married to my sweet high school boyfriend. We were living in peace and enjoying our life. We have two kids together. Everything was going well for us. My husband is not always around because he works in another city. So one day my husband came back home and started acting funny. His behavior changed toward me and the kids. I was trying to know what's happening. He never gave me attention or listened. Some days later my husband asked me to take myself out of the house saying he is not interested in our marriage anymore. I tried to talk to him so he could tell me where I went wrong but all was in vain. his behavior and character toward us went out of control. I had no other choice than to leave the house with the kids. This made my heart bleed anytime I think about it because this is a man I loved with all my heart. I cried and my mind got worried for a good five months. My cousin who had a similar issue like mine told me to contact DR WALE telling me that DR WALE will save my marriage. When I contacted him, I told him how everything happened. I paid for all materials needed to get the job done. DR WALE found out that it was my best friend that was behind everything that is going on in my marriage. He said it was my friend that told my husband negative things DR WALE went forward to say they were both having an affair together. So DR WALE did what he knows how to do best telling me my husband will come begging. DR told me that my best friend did an evil spell so my husband turned his back on us. But all thanks to DR WALE my husband came begging me for forgiveness saying he doesn't know what came over him. because DR WALE has told me everything that happened it was easy to forgive him. We're living together as one big family now. If you want back your Ex-partner DR WALE is the right man to contact. His WhatsApp/Telegram: +2347054019402 OR Email: drwalespellhome@gmail.com
ReplyDelete